How does ACZ nano® work?
The cleansing mechanism of ACZ nano® is simple. With each dose, near countless numbers of sub micron size zeolite crystals enter the body as energized, negatively charged cages. As these crystal cages travel through the blood stream, heavy metals and free radicals attach to the zeolite crystal cages in an action similar to a magnet attracting iron filings. This unique exchange mechanism is called the Cation exchange capacity. These toxin filled cages then pass naturally out of the body after only 5 to 7 hours.
The more toxic metals residing in the body, the higher the free radical activity.
Heavy metals in the body exponentially increase free radical activity and today everyone has far more heavy metals than ever. Thus, removing toxic metals from the body will greatly reduce the number and activity of free radicals.
Will ACZ nano® eliminate heavy metals and free radicals?
Yes. By definition, free radicals are atoms or molecules that are missing one or more electrons from their structure. Free radicals, therefore, possess an inherent and destructive positive electrical charge like their heavy metal counterparts. With a powerful array of multiple negative charges, ACZ nano-sized zeolite particles capture and bind up the destructive free radicals, heavy metals and numerous other toxins and disposes of them using the natural processes of the body
ACZ nano® goes far beyond the critical job of removing damaging toxins. Research has shown that it has many other vital actions in the body.
- ACZ nano® removes free radicals. Unlike classic antioxidants, ACZ nano® does not neutralize free radicals by donating an electron to stabilize them. Instead, its structure captures free radicals. Once trapped inside the cage, the inactivated free radical can then safely be eliminated from the body.
- ACZ nano® has broad-spectrum antiviral properties, binding viral sub-particles, thereby interfering with viral replication and eliminating them from the body.
- ACZ nano® helps maintain proper pH by removing acidic ions and chemicals promoting optimal metabolic and immune functions.
- ACZ nano® may help to eliminate carcinogenic toxins from the body, especially a category of carcinogens called nitrosamines. The most common sources for these nitrates include processed meats, cigarettes, and beer which are linked to pancreatic, stomach, and colon cancers.
- ACZ nano® promotes healthy digestion and encourages nutrient absorption. ACZ nano®'s ability to capture ammonium ions during digestion promotes a healthier and less toxic digestive system.
- ACZ nano® is the only zeolite formula containing pure, nanomized zeolite provided in an Intra-oral spray.